ISS Orlando 2017 Exhibitor Registration
ISS Orlando 2017
Orange County Convention Center
NEW IMPORTANT UPDATES REGARDING ISS ORLANDO 2017. Please read important updates below regarding ISS Orlando 2017 Exhibitors and Move-Out Procedures.
Update for ISS Orlando 2017 Exhibitors
Please click here for a printable version
ISS Orlando will close today, Thursday, September 7 at 5 pm and will NOT reopen Friday, September 8, 2017 or Saturday, September 9, 2017 in response to safety and travel concerns as a result of Hurricane Irma.
Our priority, as always, is to ensure the safety of our customers and to provide the best safeguards for your business.
ISS leadership has been working continuously with the Orange County Convention Center management, local authorities, and monitoring Hurricane Irma to evaluate the best course of action. Every conversation we have and each decision we make starts and ends with the safety of our exhibitors, partners, and attendees.
Move out schedule will be the following:
1. Exhibitors will be allowed to move-out beginning at 5pm this evening. All empty containers/crates will be delivered by approximately 8pm. Move-out will end at 10pm on Thursday, September 7, 2017. Exhibitors are encouraged to contact their carriers to be at the Orange County Convention Center tonight by 10pm; but no later than 9am on Friday, September 8, 2017. Remember to stop by the service center to fill out all appropriate paperwork for outbound freight. All freight must have labels and paperwork in order to be shipped out.
2. Friday, September 8: 8am-10am. ALL Exhibitors will be allowed in the Hall at 8am to finish packing up materials in their booth. All carriers must be checked in by 9am.
Please know we will do our best to address your exhibit space questions. We strongly encourage you to contact your personal insurance agent now for further insights on how to address your investments in this event. ISS management will be reviewing financial implications and will communicate with exhibitors during the following weeks.
Show management will keep you informed as to revised move-out procedures. Please check our website for updates.
For hotel and travel concerns, including cancellations or extensions, please contact your hotel/airline directly.
We wish everyone safe passage home.
The ISS Team
For questions regarding your registration, please contact Customer Service between the hours of 9:00am - 6:00pm Eastern Standard Time at 800-465-5514 for domestic calls, or 847-996-5814 for international calls or email ISSOrlandoEXH@experient-inc.com
ISS Orlando 2017 Event Restrictions
- Due to safety and insurance purposes, no infants or children under the age of 16 will be permitted on the show floor. Proof of age is required. Absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No cameras or video equipment allowed on the show floor. Violators will be prosecuted.
- No strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry on size are permitted on the show floor.